Terms of Service
HiddenTag Personal Information Handling Policy
(Applied after amendment on Aug. 08. 2016)
CK&B Co. Ltd. will provide the following services to the users of http://www.HiddenTag.com (hereinafter, HiddenTag). We put emphasis on our users’ personal information protection and comply with the personal information protection regulations under "Personal Information Protection Guideline” established by the Ministry of Information and Communication. The amended personal information handling policy will be immediately posted on our website (http://www.HiddenTag.com) or the notice board of our mobile service. Our users are recommended to check the policy from time to time when visiting our website.
1. Providing service
1. ‘ HiddenTag’ Product Authenticity Verification Service : Verifying the authenticity of the product, using scanning function of HiddenTag
2. App Push advertisement & notification services: ad & notification service, using smartphone push function.
Hiddentag App user can use the service once he/she agrees to the terms of service; and CK&B will start providing services
2. Providing information and posting advertisements
1. Once complying with the terms of service, HiddenTag App user agrees to advertisements, App Push and notifications while using the service
3. Any use of the advertisements by the HiddenTag App user or participation in sales promotion activity by the advertiser or any other transaction is completely HiddenTag user’s and advertiser’s business.
4. Any dispute or problem between the user and the advertiser should be resolved by the two parties, and the company does not hold liability in any way.
3. Purpose of processing personal information: CK&B Co. ltd. (http://www.HiddenTag.com, hereinafter, HiddenTag) uses personal information for the following purposes. The collected information is not used other than mentioned herein. In case of any change of our policy, we will ask for prior consent.
A. Homepage membership and management
-Storing personal information to prevent from misappropriation
B. Appeal service
-Storing personal information for contacting and notifying if needed
4. Personal information file
1. Personal information file name: Collecting information of HiddenTag Product Authenticity Verification Service user
-provision of personal information: service usage data, log in information and serial number of the mobile phone.
-Method of collecting : mobile App
-Basis of possession : “Personal Information Protection Guideline” article 3
-Period of possession: 3 years
-Related statute: data of consumer complaints or handling conflicts: 3 years.
5. Processing and possessing period of personal information
1. "CK&B"(http://www.HiddenTag.com) processes and possesses personal information according to legal Processing and possessing period of personal information or information subject., or agreed period of personal information from information subject.
2. Processing and Possessing period of personal information is as follows
"Appeal service": We process and possess personal information which is related to Appeal service for 3 years starting from the agreement date.
- Reason of possession : “Personal Information Protection Guideline” article 13: data related to consumer complaints or handling conflicts : 3 years
6. Consignment basis for processing personal information
For the purpose of smooth processing of personal information, "CK&B" (http://www.HiddenTag.com) works on consignment basis.
1. Public institutions
- Consignee: handling consumer complaints.
- Consignment duty: service usage data, log in information, serial number of mobile phone.
- Consignment period : cancelation after 1 year from the date of providing
2. When CK & B Co. ltd. (http://www.HiddenTag.com, hereinafter HiddenTag) drafts a consignment contract, we comply with the “Personal Information Protection Guideline” article 25, except for the purpose of consignment duty. We specify in the Document responsibilities, like banning personal data processing, technical & managerial protection, management & supervision of the Consignee, compensation, etc. We provide our supervision for safe processing of personal information.
3. In case of any change in Consignment duty or Consignee, we will immediately share it through the policy of personal information processing.
7. Rights and obligations of the ‘individual: the ‘User’ can exercise his rights
1. The individual can exercise his rights regarding the following requirements to CK&B (http://www.HiddenTag.com, hereinafter, HiddenTag) whenever they want.
1. Reading personal information.
2. Revising error
4. Stopping the process
2. Exercising their rights in accordance with paragraph 1 about CK&B Co. ltd. regarding Privacy Act Enforcement Rules Annex No. 8 can be done through e-mail, FAX, letters. We will take actions without any further delay regarding [agency/company name] (the site URL, site name).
3. If the individual requests revising or deleting any personal information, [agency/company name] (the site URL, site name) shall not use or provide personal information until it has been revised or deleted
4. According to article 1, the individual can exercise his rights through a legal representative/delegate. In this case the individual has to submit a form, empowered by the attorney according to article 11.
8. Creating entries of the Personal information processing
1. CK&B Co. ltd. (http://www.HiddenTag.com, hereinafter, HiddenTag) creates entries of the following personal information processing
1. Processing appeal service
- Mandatory items: service usage data, log in information, and serial number of the mobile phone
- Selective items:
9. Destroying personal information: After accomplishing the processing CK&B (http://www.HiddenTag.com) immediately destroys personal information. The process/ terms/ means of destroying information are as follows.
- Process of destroying
After the user’s personal information is moved to DB, the information is stored for a certain period of time, according to the internal policies and other related laws, or destroyed immediately. This personal information shall not be used for any purposes, other than situations under law.
- Terms of destroying.
The collected personal information is destroyed within 5 days after the storage period. If the personal information becomes unnecessary, (accomplishment of processing, abolition of service, conclusion of business.) the information is destroyed within 5 days from that date.
- Means of destroying
Electronic files are destroyed by using technical method. Paper files are destroyed by Shredder or incineration
10. Measures to ensure safety of personal information: CK&B (http://www.HiddenTag.com) takes technical/ managerial and physical actions to ensure safety of personal information according to article 29.
1. Education & minimization of the number of employees dealing with personal information.
We strive to minimize the number of employees, who deal with personal information.
2. Establishment & Enforcement of internal management plan
We establish & enforce internal management plan for the sake of safety of personal information
3. Encoding Personal Information
Due to encoding the user’s personal information, password, after which they are stored and managed, only the user can check it. Important information is protected by encoding and locking the device.
4. Technical measures against hacking
CK&B Co. ltd. (http://www.HiddenTag.com) installs security program and periodically checks for updates to prevent leakage of personal information due to hacking or computer virus. We install the system in restricted areas from the outside and both technically and physically monitor it.
5. Restricting access to personal information.
We take necessary actions to control the access to database system, and thus to protect personal information. We also regulate unauthorized access from outside by using firewall system.
6. Storage of access records & forgery prevention
We store and monitor records of access to personal information system at least 6 months. We use security functions to protect it.
7. Access control to unauthorized parties
With a physical storage area that holds your personal information separately we establish and manage access control procedures.
11. Appointing a person in charge of the personal information
In order to protect customers' personal information and handle complaints related to the personal information, we have appointed a person in charge for this. If you have any questions regarding customers' personal information, contact the person in charge of personal information management through the following contact information.
▶The person in charge of personal information management
Manager: In-Je, Cho
Duty: General Manager
Position: Development Executive Director
E-mail : HiddenTag@cknb.co.kr
Fax : 82-2-453-8417
※Connecting to the personal information protection department
▶ Department in charge of personal information management
Manager: In-Je, Cho
Department: Solution Business Department
E-mail : email@example.com,
Fax : 02-453-8417
Please, contact the person in charge of personal information management should you have any questions or complaints.
12. Change of personal information handling policy
The personal information handling policy will be applied after the amendment on Aug. 08. 2016. In case of any amendment we will notify 7 days prior to the change.
13. Terms and Conditions of Location-Based Services and Location Information Services
The following terms and conditions apply to use of the location-based services, which are provided through HiddenTag app of CK&B Co.Ltd.
The contents of services
a. HiddenTag provides authenticity verification service and other additional services that use and rely upon location information of Smartphone. It includes features that transmit, share, maintain, process and use your location data.
b. Searching and Content displaying services as well as other services based on it, which use location or traffic information.( Including functions such delivering and displaying ads, posts, content and other information based on user’s location)
c. Based on location and traffic information, services that transfer, process, store, organize, share and display different posts, contents and other information can be provided. This service enables searching, sorting and sharing posts, contents and other information. Also other services based on it can be provided.
CK&B Co.Ltd has a right to determine additional individual terms and conditions if there are new changes, revision or termination in a location-based service. When revisions are made or additional terms are created, company sends a copy of the terms and receives the consent in accordance.